Prices are lower down here. I was offered $10k plus a tuition waiver and 20
hours/week at USF in 2007. I seriously considered it, but I had already
survived four years at $20k/year working part time. No tuition waiver, but I
was an undergrad assistant for my supervising professor, and she kept me knee
deep in grant money for a couple of years.

Dan

Sent from my iPad