SWMBA is moving herself to the great white north next year.  I wonder about CO
with the place all buttoned up tight for six months.  How do they deal with the
moisture added to the dry air and not get mold?  I am told there is not much
forced air heat, since the availability of NG is dropping.  No way to get it
from the ground to town.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers