Please excuse the on-topic talk for a minute :)

The rear driver's side caliper on my '84 190D has quit doing anything so today
when I was at CarQuest I inquired the price on replacements. He says we need to
know if the "Inspection hole is 1 5/8" or 1 1/2"" the picture provided in the
computer is no help and we were both left scratching our heads.

New Q has some calipers that note "With 1 1/2" inspection hole" and some that
are "not for ASR".

I'm guessing this difference refers to the mount and I'll have to measure
something on the car, anybody got any ideas?

-Curt