Have you already replaced the hose?  If you open the bleed valve, will brake
fluid flow out under pedal pressure?

I REALLY like the ceramic brake pads.  Will never go back.  Fantastic stopping
power, very very little dust.  They seem a little extra strong when cold, a
good thing.  Not quite "grabby", but getting there.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC