Dieselhead wrote:
" - - - Or 632 coleman lanterns
273 Coleman stoves
4 elderly lawn tractors/mowers
3 schneemobiles
And an International M in a tree farm"

Is this a count of the things you have restored, or things you plan to restore? For me, the original intent was to restore or repair things and continue to use them, but the fact is that I have a full shelf of (and more than a few in the yard) items that need a little TLC (translation - they don't work, and most people would throw them away). Oh well, I may as well own up and acknowledge that other people did throw them away before I claimed them as mine. I suspect this may be an OCD - type of behaviour, but I rationalize it by maintaining that I am doing my part to "reuse, recycle, restore" and be green. It borders on taking pride in living off the discards of others. Anybody else have this tendency? P.S. What is a schneemobile

Jerry
82 240D

It was beginning to sound like the 12 day of (we can't mention any more)mas. So I added the "in a tree farm to the last item with the number 1.