When I was in college a few years back, I was stunned at the poor writing
ability of many of he young students. Grammar, usage, and punctuation were
horrendous.

I think that was one reason why I did well. I could form cognizant thoughts and
express them in writing. Many in my cohort could not. And these were, for the
most part, fairly intelligent people.

We always worked on diction and vocabulary with our kids, as we strongly
believe that it's important to present as someone who speaks and writes
intelligently, especially in business and employment situations.

Dan

Sent from my iPad