Not really.

My mother had one and all it served was for her to teach middle schoolers

My sister  has one and she had to get a professional degree to become more than
just a barista at an art house theater.  Then she ended up a teacher.

The rest of the liberal arts folks I knew ended up married to teachers. or
working starbucks

clay