Robert Koziak wrote:
Hi,

    Researching the web suggested the car can be driven, without causing any
further damage, if it's the B2 Servo.  This because the B2 only affects the car
getting into 1st & 2nd gear, 3rd, 4th and reverse are fine.  The trick is
getting the transmission into 3rd or 4th, one suggestion was to remove the
transmission vacuum hose which could help that happen faster.  Can anyone tell me
where the vacuum hose is located (picture if possible)?

Does this make sound reasonable?

Not to my thinking, but I've never done it.
If the shift RPM is controlled by a vacuum signal, wouldn't a total loss of vacuum give you upshifts at maximum RPM when you want minimum RPM?

Mitch