From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Greg
Fiorentino
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:36 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT--Cookware Snob Opines

Yes, there are some cooking tasks for which cast iron is best.  But, as a
good friend of mine likes to say, "horses for courses".  Enameled cast iron
couples the heat-retaining and spreading features of cast-iron with a
non-reactive interior.  We have a Le Creuset frypan, a Staub sauté pan and a
Lodge French Oven that all perform excellent service.  Even the new T-fal
pans do a great job for fried or scrambled eggs with just a quick spray
instead of oil or butter.

How about cutlery?  How do the snobs (count me in that group!) opine on
kitchen knives?  Stand mixers?  Food processors?

Inquiring minds....

Greg