OK, I am getting new Bilstein shocks in front, Sachs-Boge self leveling shocks and Febi accumulators in the rear.  The car is still perfectly level even when loaded.

1.  While the car is up, the shop says the castor adjustors have wear (small).  Does it make sense to do this now?  From what I have seen, it relates to the front end alignment. I am getting confused looking at parts.  Is this what I need x 2?

1163300018
Genuine Mercedes
Alignment Caster/Camber Kit; Front Lower Inner; Eccentric Bolt Kit
2 kits per car.

2.  Deciding whether to have the ball joints done at the same time though there is no inspection reports of wear noted and the car does not present any tracking issues.  Is it possible to check anything when it is not on the lift?  Two boots and two boot kits, correct?  Just wanting to get everything tight again.  The black sedan is all done and it made a world of difference, but...just in time for two huge tree branches to smash the top in the middle.  Sighhhh!

3.  Where is the hydraulic suspension filter located for the self leveling suspension in the rear?

0021845501
Genuine Mercedes
Hydraulic Suspension Oil Filter
For models with self-leveling rear suspension.
4.  I have to wait on the Rear Control Arms.  Told they have some play.  Not sure how to feel this when driving.

Thanks