I would agree, as even my level of nit-pickyness wouldn't mandate replacing
adjusting bolts unless they were coming out for another job.

I see a lot of the work specified here as being near overkill.  How leaky are
the rear struts?  Is the rear suspension clunking?  If the self-leveling system
is working properly and not bottoming out under load or driving conditions,
there is nothing that would indicate replacement of the major components.  I
would add that a number of people have successfully rebuilt leaky rear struts
as well.

I wonder about the amount of work going into a car of that age.  You have to
take a step back and ask yourself if it's really necessary.

I'm thinking someone's mechanic is looking to buy a new boat....

Dan