From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1990 MB 300E - Replaced Fuel Distributor - Running
rough...help!

Thanks Mitch.

I'm still battling mine, I suspect I need to bite the bullet and take
the fuel distributor off and clean everything up.  Just put a new
regulator on the alternator today, battery went flat between Monday
(when it started at -4) and Friday night.  Good thing it didn't poop
out on me in the cold.

Peter