Kaleb,

         The reason for changing fuel distributor was in my original post which
now seems like days ago:

"Hi Guys,

   I still have an issue with rough idle and hesitation during acceleration on
my 1990 300E w/90K  that I haven't been able to fix.  So far I replaced the
fuel filter, fuel pumps, oxygen sensor, coolant temperature sensor,and EHA
valve, fuel injectors.......problem still there!
My latest part swap is a rebuilt fuel distributor.  After installing it a few
hours ago the car now runs very rough and stalls.  I read that there is some
adjustments that have to be done on fuel distributors.  I don't have any
special tools so I might have to take the car to a shop that deals in older
Mercedes. I can't seem to get it to run enough to get it to the shop."

Does anyone know how to jump or bridge the relay to adjust the fuel flow to the
fuel distributor?  Books say to jump pins #7 & 8 on the fuel pump relay but
this car does not have one, it has a MAS relay.

Any help or suggestions to get the car going would be greatly appreciated.  I
would hate to put back the old distributor to get it to a shop.

Thanks,

Bob