Just a further thought.

Someone do the math on this please.  Presumed living population of USA via
last census is 312 million... reported abortions post Rowe v Wade is 58
million.

What, in real percentage, does that represent to the population?
To the work force?
To the number of males v female breeding pool?
etc etc etc.

It would be of interest to see those numbers, based on solid research, not
emotional sound bites, just once.
Anyone here enough of a research driven, number cruncher, scientist to dig
those out?