Grant wrote:
> Then comes the question: If those same 58,000,000 individuals were now
> working taxpayers, what impact would that have on the Social Security Trust
> Fund ?  Would their incomes and payments support the crushing national
> debt? Pay for social programs? Contribute to the production of goods and
> services to society?

We would be in worse situation.  Why would 15,000.000 persons quit the
task of hunting for a job today if there are plenty of jobs to pay for
social programs.  Another 58,000,000 would only add to the existing
15,000,000 and probably decrease the labor participation rate to 48%.
We need fewer persons in this country, not more.  Go put logic to
those realities.
...traditional banned closure... <omitted>
mao