Thanks for that Grant. Do you think (or have heard anything) the Federal Reserve will be chartered for another 100 years and are the politicians pushing for a audit? For an organization to control so much of what is spent and by whom, it is atrocious that there has only been 1 half hearted effort to do a audit on the Fed's activities!

Larry