How much extra do they want for a manly Diesel version, you could put vertical stacks on it and some air horns and hang out at truck stops. Oooh don't forget the balls out the back http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_nuts

Yes on the diesel.  Last I looked it was about a $3k option
up front, but around here you get it all back on resale.
Hell no on those stupid stacks, merely an excellent way to
convert a truck capable of hauling things into one that is
not.  Air horns very much yes, I've got a (broken) set on
mine.  Were great fun while they lasted.  Ambivalent about
the TruckNutz.  I don't want 'em, no way, but I always wanted
to see a studly cowgirl in a big truck have the opposite
number on her ride.

But I have an odd sense of humor, sometimes.

-- Jim