Iron butt = monkey butt?

You get behind the semi and draft off of him. That way your mileage goes WAY up.

Dan

Iron butt is a motorsickle thing. You ride 1000 miles in a day. I'm willing to give ironbutt awards for cars or trucks too. It is not easy to do.

In 1990, when we shipped the Escort (Diesel content) to HI, I drove 1000 miles a day in 2 consecutive days to get it to the port. It was very grueling with 55 mph speed limits. 18 hr days.

I figured that was worth 2 iron butts.

I thought monkey butt was some anti itch stuff.    not=