I always heard the term "monkey butt" in our Harley days. I'm sure it was a
reference to orangutans, who have the bright red butts, suggesting that one's
butt resembled this after a long day riding. Our bikes always had Mustang seats
which are some of the most comfortable seats there are for motorcycles, so I
never experienced such maladies.

I did SFO to Tampa in under four days in my 1982 300SD, so that probably
qualifies.

Dan

Sent from my iPad