I vaguely recall that Bosch dishwashers are built in NC somewhere, so merkun-built, for whatever that is worth.

MB are expanding the Sprinter factory in the area, on Friday I went to pick up my wife's packet for the local bridge run, which she did not do, and they had an "expo" at the place with various vendors. MB were there trying to recruit workers and had some cheepchinee swag to give away which I got for mama. Boeing, Volvo, and MB all going after local workers, which is interesting.

--R