Our Maytag was new in 2010, installed when the former owner replaced all of the
kitchen appliances.

It didn't clean well and had an issue with the buildup of gunk at the door
hinge area. We had Maytag check it out on at least two occasions, both of which
we were told we weren't removing enough food from the dishes before loading
(not true) and we were using the wrong detergent (we changed to their
recommended brand when we were told this on the first service call.)

Cleaning the filter screen was a PITA, and the machine was LOUD.

When the front panel controls started acting up I didn't even look at it. I
yanked it and replaced it with a Bosch.

I would add that we bought a Maytag range/convection oven that's been hinky for
a long time. The bottom oven won't go to the indicated temperature if you
change the temperature after initially setting it. Two service calls, can't
find the problem, throw hands up and say "Sorry!"

We just stopped using the lower oven for the most part.

Dan

Sent from my iPad