One last question regarding dishwasher before I load up in my 6.5 turbo diesel powered Suburban (required diesel content) and drop a grand on the top of the line Bosch that Lowes has. Have you had your Bosch ever leave deposits on your glasses in the top rack. This is the main problem I have having now. I have had cheap dishwashers do it. My expensive at the time Kitchen Aid in the other house would do it until you took the thing apart and cleaned it out. This one is now doing it and still doing it even after taking it apart. I am thinking with this Maytag perhaps I need to further disassemble it and maybe there is even more that needs to be cleaned. I am starting to think that these hard food disposals chop everything up and after a while they start leaving that fine chopped up food on the dishes especially in the top rack. Where as with the filter models like Bosch its not chopping up stuff fine which would lead to the internal works getting gummed up, it all gets trapped by the filters which are easy to clean. This is my theory anyway.