The Bosch gets things noticeably cleaner than the Maytag ever did, and that’s
especially noticeable with glassware.

Do realize that your water could play a part in this, too, so it’s not
necessarily the dishwasher’s fault. We use a rinse agent with the Bosch, which
we did with the Maytag as well, but the Maytag didn’t give you the ability to
adjust the “dose” so it went through the stuff like mad.

Don’t buy the top of the line Bosch.  I bought a bottom end one for around
$600.  The only differences I hound were fancier racks and more (useless)
functions on the controls.  There’s no clear benefit in my mind for buying the
more expensive models.

Dan