I dropped them an email about the condenser conversion kit for my W126, and
they already responded.  According to them, if my current condenser has
fittings at the top left corner (driver’s side next to the headlight) their kit
is a drop-in replacement with the brackets and hoses provided.

http://www.klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/
<http://www.klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/>

My condenser has the fittings where they specify they have to be for their kit
to work.

Hmm.

Dan