If I recall, the one these guys are marketing as a replacement for the stock
condenser is a four- pass, which would effectively double the surface area of
the condenser.

I hope I wasn't giving the impression that the cross flow aspect was a big
deal, as it really doesn't matter which way the refrigerant flows, it's more
about surface area and heat transfer.

Dan

Sent from my iPad