With the load from external sources (sun) and the ambient temperature and
humidity, 60F vent temperatures aren't adequate.

The car goes in for tinting next week, which should make a substantial
difference in cabin temperatures due to the elimination of UV.  I also need to
sort out some vacuum actuator issues with the blend door in the dash, as I'm
sure one or both of the actuators are leaking, sending much of the tempered air
to the base of the windshield.  Granted, the cabin still cools, but you don't
get the benefit of the air blowing directly on you.

I'm looking for the "portal to the Arctic" my other cars have. That would be
nice.

Dan

Sent from my iPad