Look into the newest clear tinting. My son in law had his car done recently in Orlando. He had the front windshield done in a new clear tint that somehow reduces the solar influx by a noticeable amount. It was over $130 by a bit but to him quite worth it.

Manfred

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:42:02 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <dpen...@verizon.net>

With the load from external sources (sun) and the ambient temperature and humidity, 60F vent temperatures aren't adequate.

The car goes in for tinting next week, which should make a substantial difference in cabin temperatures due to the elimination of UV. I also need to sort out some vacuum actuator issues with the blend door in the dash, as I'm sure one or both of the actuators are leaking, sending much of the tempered air to the base of the windshield. Granted, the cabin still cools, but you don't get the benefit of the air blowing directly on you.

I'm looking for the "portal to the Arctic" my other cars have. That would be nice.

Dan