Quite correct, Jim, the IR and visible probably adds the greatest heat load. I
sit corrected!

I've been meaning to sort out the vacuum actuator issue for a while, and my
Martha-ness would never allow me to do the rolled up towel thing unless it was
an emergency.

All is well with the fleet this week, so I have time to get into this and sort
it out, which I have been meaning to do for a while. Just a matter of
priorities.

Thanks!

Dan

Sent from my iPad