I've been meaning to sort out the vacuum actuator issue for a while, and my Martha-ness would never allow me to do the rolled up towel thing unless it was an emergency.

"It sucks in here" isn't an emergency?  Please meet SWMBA...

Also, doing this handles the whole "when traveling, always know
where your towel is" thing for you.

Know that the multi-valve blocks used in (for example) 126 themselves
go bad.  Our SEL has TWO of those blocks cobbled in there, using
the working channels from each to get the job done.  The individual
vacuum valves rarely seem to go bad.  This all on top of torn vacuum
diaphragms that they're all prone to.

-- Jim