Yes, if the spousal unit was present, this would be a DEFCON 1 event.
Fortunately she has her SL500 which makes ice cubes.

There are resorts not far from me in Pasco County that require the residents to
carry towels with them at all times.

My "gang of six" works fine, and I have a new spare courtesy of the parts
swapping abilities of the PO.  He failed to use good troubleshooting logic
which would have immediately pointed him at the defroster vacuum actuators in
the dash. When they fail they not only redirect much of the airflow, they bleed
off vacuum in the system and prevent the other actuators from working.

Dan

Sent from my iPad