Good point.
A hot shotter with a 3 car wedge on a Ram 3500 might be a lot less professional
than the guy who bitches that he can't turn his Kenworth around on my dirt road.
At 4600 miles round trip to Bend, I'm sure not going to attempt it with my Dad's
Dakota or my E320 and my tow dolly. It'd take me most of a week and a small
fortune in gasoline.

Mitch.