I used to buy Hellas in the 1980s, they were about $20 each when the Cibies were
$25. Now they're $30 with bulb and free shipping.
E-Code lamps were far better than DOT, I bought Marchal once for a Saab 900 when
they were $5 cheaper than 6x8 Hella and didn't notice any difference.
Do Cibies still come with 55/60W bulbs?

Mitch.