While watching the inauguration, a friend who pays little attention to
national politics asked "Who's that, Nancy Peloski?" and then couldn't
understand why I guffawed so hard.  That's my new nickname for her,
"Comrade Peloski".

What will be especially relishing is watching "Chuck-U" Schumer foam at the
mouth, powerless to stop the R-majority Senate after Dirty Harry Reid
changed the rules to allow a simple majority to override the minority (used
to be that 60 votes were required, now just 51 can get the job done).  Many
warned that was a bad idea, now the dems will get a full taste of just how
bad that was.  First up: obliterate Obama-care!  But for that one change,
Obama-care might have lived on...