There are many plans, just not unity behind one plan.

The federal government meddling in our healthcare has so thoroughly jacked
it up that I would hope they would repeal not just the ACA but most of the
rest of it as well, stop trying to regulate it and let some market forces
come to bear.

I agree with a lot of what Karl Denninger says on his Market Ticker blog,
if the AG would simply enforce the existing laws that all other businesses
have to follow (e.g. publishing a price list, not colluding, prohibiting
changing the price of a good depending on the perceived wealth of the
buyer) then our healthcare costs would certainly drop like a rock.

Max
Charleston SC