      From: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 2:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hip Hip Hooray!

While watching the inauguration, a friend who pays little attention to national
politics asked "Who's that, Nancy Peloski?" and then couldn't understand why I
guffawed so hard.  That's my new nickname for her, "Comrade Peloski".

What will be especially relishing is watching "Chuck-U" Schumer foam at the
mouth, powerless to stop the R-majority Senate after Dirty Harry Reid changed
the rules to allow a simple majority to override the minority (used to be that
60 votes were required, now just 51 can get the job done).  Many warned that
was a bad idea, now the dems will get a full taste of just how bad that was.
First up: obliterate Obama-care!  But for that one change, Obama-care might
have lived on...

Max
Charleston SC