Valves are like every second oil change aren't they?
-Curt

      From: Kyle Arola via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kyle Arola <kylearola1...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 5:49 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Craigslist NC Florida

Oh man!!! That is a ton of difference. I did not call her today as the head
issue was enough. I am going to finish the front brakes, time the ip and
set the valves, run the diesel purge through and then rebuild and pressure
check the injectors. That should take care of me for another 50,000 miles
or so!

Thanks Manfred for the dose of knowledge! I really did figure they were
mostly the same. I can see I was a bit off... Hahaha!