No, you’re not.

But this is a 30 year old man-child who just can’t seem to get their sh*t
together, nor do they seem to care.  That’s probably what’s most frustrating
about the whole thing.

It’s not like he’s destructive or abuses things, it’s just not a priority.
He’s been blessed in that the cars he’s had have been pretty darned reliable.
The Tommymobile has never skipped a beat, nor did the 300E he had before that.
It’s a testament to the durability of our cars.

I make sure the critical stuff is done, like regular oil changes (which he pays
for the materials and I oversee the work.)  Anything beyond that he might get a
reminder from me but that’s it.  he’s got to take the initiative on his own.

-D