      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 2:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] 83 300SD

No mooching going on here. I’m not paying his bills.  We have a policy of “Home
is always Home” for any family member.  I’ll provide a roof over your head, but
you’re going to pay for that privilege unless you’re disabled.

I would also point out that it’s damned difficult for anyone without a degree
and even in some cases with a degree, who is just starting out, to make a
decent living.  Yeah, I know, you can work two jobs, etc., etc., but the
problem is it’s near impossible to even make a subsistence living as an
unskilled worker.  I don’t know what the solution is, suffice to say I’m damned
glad I’m not just out of school and trying to start a career right now.

-D