I couldn’t get to the connection on the IP, so I split the line going to is and
“teed” to run to the transmission vacuum modulator.

Shifts are a little late, but very smooth.  Nice!

I’ll just have to plan on some time to sort out the vacuum system when I have
the manifold off.

Hmm….what to do next….

-D