Yup.  Certified dieselmania.  I don’t believe there is a known cure, short of
death.

And no, I’ve got to pass this car along to the oldest boy.  No loss of focus
for the finnie. I’ve already been tempted by others and been able to avoid
them.  I’m dead set on a finnie to replace the W123 300D and nothing else.

What’s funny is that I took the youngest for a ride in it and now he says he
wants a diesel….my plan to overtake the family with diesel is working…HA HA HA
HA HA HA!!!!

May the klatta-klatta be with you.

-D