I MANAGED TO GET 100% DIESELFIED IN 1984. Never regretted it. Still disappointed that no van is available in the USA with a MFI Diesel engine. The Metris did not have a stellar reputation in RTW, or I might have tried harder to get one of them. The 100% Dieselfication ended in 2006 when I inherited the company D GC.

If it was not for the van and the SL we'd could be DIeselfied in 2 generations. But the SL sits and she drives my 300D that was supposed to be SWMBOs.
Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 14, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Yup. Certified dieselmania. I don’t believe there is a known cure, short of death.

And no, I’ve got to pass this car along to the oldest boy. No loss of focus for the finnie. I’ve already been tempted by others and been able to avoid them. I’m dead set on a finnie to replace the W123 300D and nothing else.

What’s funny is that I took the youngest for a ride in it and now he says he wants a diesel….my plan to overtake the family with diesel is working…HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

May the klatta-klatta be with you.

-D