From: Curley McLain [mailto:126die...@gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 12:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel Mileage Premium v. Regular Experiment

I never had that problem using 89 E10 regular

Peter Frederick via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com> June 29, 2017 at 7:21 AM There is also the point that using mid-grade in my TE burns off the spark plug electrodes, too -- no knock sensor. I always use premium in it, just the cost of having a Benz.