Anything built after about 1985 or so should be ok. E10 first came out 44 years ago or more. Anything made within the last 35 years or so should be made with materials resistant to alcohol, excepting exotic furrin cars.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 3, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Don't you have to be really careful that your fuel system is set up for higher fractions of ethanol because that stuff will eat seals and gaskets and whatnot? I see these new vehicles with "flexfuel" badges on them which I guess means they can use whatever. I'd be real careful about that stuff.

--FT