Well I hear you will fell like crap for a few days but after it passes you will
have more energy.

My problem is I'm on the go all day so I have to find things at fast food
places to eat. Yesterday it was Arby's classic with no but and just a touch of
Arby's sauce with a side salad. That was 11 carbs. Today it was a McDonald
quarter pounder with cheese with no bun or Catsup with a side salad. I can have
ranch but their ranch had 11 carbs as opposed to most other ranch that has 1-2.
So that meal ended up being 20 carbs. Dinner will be grilled chicken breast and
green beans with probably a hard boiled egg and maybe a couple is slices of
cheese. Should keep me under 30 which is well under my goal.

I have been sticking with unsweetened tea but am considering trying diet soda.
I have heard mixed reviews on it. Some say it's fine to drink with this sort of
diet, others say it can slow down things even though it has no calories or
carbs. I may try it and see how it goes. I do know several years ago I pretty
much cut out all sugar and drank diet soda and I lost weight just doing that.

Sent from my iPhone