Hmm.  I've been driving MBs for twenty years and have made a few hard stops
without ever having had a rotor actually warp.  A few minor hard spots, etc,
but never a really measurably bent one.  This includes a major test of the
anti-lock brakes on the old 300D when I very narrowly avoided a pile-up in
Cincinnatti one Saturday morning.  Did you know you still leave black stripes
when the anitlock brakes are working?  They were even smoking, I think....

Not saying it doesn't happen, just never had the experience.    And not being
able to move after a very hard stop would be the most likely thing to produce
the differential heat required, too -- the part covered by the pads is gonna
stay way hotter than anything not covered!

Peter