I have always found MB rotors to be good for two sets of pads, never more.

They are designed for minimum weight for handling purposes, and are inexpensive
and easy to replace.

Measure for minimum thickness, or just do what I do -- when there is a
noticeable lip on the outer edge of the rotor, it's done.  Anything past the
W124 is easy peasy to replace, no excuse for running on thin rotors which WILL
warp in use.

On top of that, thin rotors with dual piston calipers (on the rear, usually),
will wreck the calipers when the backing plate on the pads hits the anit-rattle
spring, cocking the pads and rotors and making them stick.  The resultant heat
cooks the rubber bits and leads to corroded pistons.

Peter