Job is done.  Finished up the AC about ten last night.  Still need to put the
right front headlight back.  Wiper motor on that side has failed pointing
straight up, so I'm going to try to correct that while it is out of the car.

Once the headlight is back in place, I'll go for a test drive and check if the
evaporator leaks were fixed by the cliplight sealer.

I purged the system with dry CO2 (tank from a welding supply place) and then
pulled a vacuum with my $60 Chinese vacuum pump.  It pulled down to 29.5 inches
in minutes.  Purging with a dry gas makes that step so fast.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC