Much of ANC is pretty darn rural and industrial, as there is a glaring lack of
urban planning.  I have found a pocket neighborhood between light industrial
tracts and some heavy commercial.  Things grow like mushrooms on cow patties
and very willy nilly.  The neighborhood of SWMBA has  HOA and is very Stepford
Wives.  Maybe 70 homes.  Surrounded by low build quality homes from building
the pipeline to small acreage plots chock a block with rotting boats, trucks,
cars, yard machinery, and other debris/detritus.  For some reason, no matter if
it is HOA or suburban hillbilly, the properties cost almost the same.  The
exception are the homes along the lake that have berths for the float planes,
the houses being a tad bit larger.

clay