I know many of you are not fond of Asian cars, but I have to defend them somewhat. We have a 2007 Honda Accord that has served us very well so far. It is my wife's car and she drives it hard. We acquired it a year old in 2008 with 23K miles on it and it now has about 80K miles on it - almost all of which are short in town trips. We have done pretty much nothing but things like tires, brakes, a battery, and a starter (and I am not truly convinced it needed the starter). There is no rust. It basically looks like it did when we acquired it. The body is tight - no rattles and the interior is standing up very well. Some little plastic latch has given up in a swing up door in the center console but I cannot think of anything else in the interior that is not like it was when we got it. Things like the struts still appear to be fine.

I think that is good service.

Randy