Not all lug bolts are junk. You might recall my story of a year or more back relating to my 2013 F150 Supercrew. Someone removed all of the lug nuts on one side of the truck except for the locking lug nuts. I guess trying to steal the wheels and tires. They did not get the locking lugs off but they took all of the lug nuts that they removed. They also tried to get the spare tire as they pried out the locking doo-dad in the rear bumper. Obviously amateurs who came unprepared or they would have either had the right tools or would have looked for a vehicle without the locking lug nuts. In any event, I drove the truck about 150 miles at highway speeds with only 1 lug holding on each of the driver's side wheels. They did not break thankfully.

Randy